- Pre-School / Combo is a 45 minute class for students 3 to 6 1⁄2 years old. This class teaches the fundamentals of tap and ballet along with creative movement and tumbling. Students will begin with tap and finish with ballet. Students should arrive in class with tap shoes on. Teachers will assist young dancers with shoe changes.
- Acrobatics is a 1-hour class for students 7 to 18 years old. This is an acrobatic style class that teaches floor gymnastics. Acro is a class that progresses from forward rolls and cartwheels to advanced tumbling, including aerial work. Teachers work with each student on their individual level. This class also focuses on flexibility, agility, and teamwork.
- Ballet is a class that varies from 1 to 1-1/2 hours and is offered for students 7 years old to 18. Classes start at the 'barre', which supports the balance of the body while it completes various routines designed to increase strength, mobility and 'turn out' The discipline required for ballet develops a heightened sense of grace and fluidity. Hip Hop This class combines the upbeat dancing style of hip-hop with the technique of jazz. All music selections and dance moves are age appropriate.
- Jazz is a 1-hour class for students 7 to 18 years old is a rhythmic, percussive upbeat dance form of dance combining technique with the latest moves from today's music. This class emphasizes good stretching and stamina, with instruction in turns and leaps.
- Modern/Contemporary is a 1-hour class for students’ 11years old to 18 years of age. Emerging from classical dance technique, modern dance explores a range of styles and qualities of movement, including the use of gravity and weightiness in the body, musicality, athleticism, and personal expression. Pointe/Pre-Pointe is a class wherein the ballet dancer supports all their body weight on the tips of fully extended feet.. Students are recommended for pointe based on age and ability. A regular ballet classes must be attended to dance en pointe.
- Tap is a 1-hour class that is offered for students 7 to 18 years old. This is a percussive style of dancing. Its name comes from the tapping sound made when the metal plates on the dancer's shoes touches a hard surface.
- Theater/Drama Beginning Acting for ages 8-12, and ages 13 and up is an introductory class that helps to build confidence through improvisation, theater games and scene study.
- Voice - Choral classes are offered and students are monitored carefully as to not over train the voice. In dance, the bodies are trained at young ages to develop technical skills, in voice the training is a little later. There are many opportunities throughout the year for vocal students. Our caring instructors build healthy, strong voices and entertainers. Solo voice classes are by audition only.
Teachers will evaluate former and new students during the first few weeks of classes. Students may be asked to try a few classes to help place them where they are best suited according to their age and level. We cannot place friends, siblings or relatives in the same class for convenience sake.
- Curriculum / Class Placement Level The criteria we follow for placing the dancers in proper classes is based upon: Levels, ages, technical ability, physical and cognitive readiness, performance skills and seriousness towards dance.
- All of these factors are considered before placing the dancer. We want dancers to develop confidence and feel good about themselves while learning. Advancing a dancer too quickly is detrimental in the long run.
- New students that have been studying dance elsewhere before attending our Centre will be given a four-week grace period for teacher evaluation, with the understanding that they may be moved to a more appropriate class.